Monday, August 10, 2020

Spellbinders Die Cut Floral Card: Enhancing Die Cuts with Wonderland StoryTime Paint Pens


Hello again, friends!  I'm super excited to be back with another Spellbinders card.  If you're familiar with my cards, you know I am a super fan of die cutting.  I also love using different techniques to embellish my die cuts.  So when Spellbinders asked me if I would like to try the Wonderland StoryTime Paint pens, I jumped at the opportunity!  

I started this card by die cutting my florals from my favorite Spellbinders dies and kits.  I then used the finer tip paint pens to add painterly details to the little die cuts.  I loved the opacity of the pens, and although the nib was a bit thick to use on the tiniest die cuts, I was able to achieve fine lines by using very little pressure on the pen.  Using paint pens to embellish die cuts is one of my favorite ways to give them interesting dimension... I love how you can layer different colors and even use lighter pens on top of dark cardstock!  


After adhering my die cuts to my card base, I then added little painted dots using the teal-colored pen.  I just love how this card came out!  


Spellbinders is giving these pens away for free with a $75 purchase!  Be sure to head over to https://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/ to claim yours!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll see you soon with more cardmaking projects! 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature