Monday, August 10, 2020

Spellbinders Layered Glimmer Collection Card: Glimmered Botanicals and Geometric Florals





Be still, my die cut cut-loving heart!  Have you seen the Layered Glimmer Collection from Spellbinders? If you’re a fan of sparkly florals like I am, these are a must-have for your glimmer and die cutting collection. 

I created this card using Spellbinders’s Glimmered Botanicals and Geometric Florals Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Sets.  These sets make it so easy to create gorgeous floral cards because Spellbinders has done all the hard work with creating these gorgeous layered floral shapes.  All there is to do is pick your color palette and start foiling!  I chose a palette of peaches, pinks, corals, and yellows for my main flowers.  I used gold Glimmer hot foil and glimmered my base pieces first.  I then die cut the other layered pieces and adhered them on top using liquid adhesive. 


I had originally planned on having a white base layer for this card, but after arranging my florals I decided that gray would give them more of a “pop.”  I selected a medium gray base and splattered it with white paint.  I then hot foiled my sentiment using the Elegant Twist Borders & Sentiments set.  After that, all there was to do was arrange my florals on top.  I added a few pool-colored gems for just a little bit more sparkle. 


This card is GORGEOUS in real life... I wish photography captured the beautiful shine of these florals.  These sets are truly a must-add to your Glimmer collection!  Links to the products I used are below.  I participate in the Spellbinders affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission at no cost to you when products are purchased through the links I share.  I truly appreciate your support! 

I’ll see you soon with another Spellbinders project... I’ve been doing a lot of die cutting lately!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

https://ldli.co/e/yz30dp

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature